Thursday, November 5, 2009

Butterfly's Whisper & Swept Away

This month at Scrappity Doo Dah I got assigned to LDrag Designs. WOW, what an awesome designer. The first kit I used was Butterfly's Whisper. It's alot of a softer kit than I usually work with, but I LOVED working with it, and it brought out a new creative side of me. Thanks so much for this beautiful kit Lina! So here are my pages with it.

Butterfly's Whisper

Key To My Heart

I worked with a kit called Swept Away by Digi Overdose last week, and this week for one of the challenges on SDD was to use a mini kit that matched the Swept Away kit, and if you used part of the Swept Away kit you got extra points. So I made this page...

My Favorite Place

Stay tuned for more great stuff this weekend. DigiScraps3 is having their grand opening this weekend! I will be participating in the blog train with some awesome (if I may say so myself) quick pages!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment: