Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm alive...really I am :)

For those who don't know I had to make a very quick move. Long story short my landlord called me on April 30th and told me the house was being foreclosed on and I had to be out by May 15th! (yes...I was paying my rent, but apparently she wasn't paying her mortgage with my rent money!)

It all turned out to be okay, I found a beautiful 4 bed/3 bath house in the next town over with 1.3 acres for the kids to play on, and we got moved in on the 15th. For the past few weeks I've been packing & unpacking in the new place and just this week found my computer...YAY! After an extremely stressful month I'm really looking forward to having some scrap therapy which is desperately needed right now! Last night I did a page for my ct for My 4 Princesses Designs with an adorable kit called Here Comes The Sun which can be found at Enchanted Studio Scraps. (or just click on the kit title)


Hopefully tonight I'll be able to work with some other kits from my ct's that I'm long over due on...thankfully the designers were understanding of what was going on! (I <3 you guys!!!!) Maybe I'll even get to scrap some of the pics of the new house!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment