Friday, June 25, 2010

OK...I need a break from life to get caught up on scrappin!

I was all set to get back into the scrappin groove...my house was ALMOST all unpacked, and the kids had their last day of school when just as the kids were about to leave their last days of Kindergarten & 1st grade I got a call that my mother had a heart attack. The very next day I flew all over the country (seriously...I went from Austin TX to Atlanta GA, then to Laguardia Airport NY, then Charlotte NC and finally Myrtle Beach SC. It was the only way I could get there with less than a days notice) so that I could be there for her. She had to have tripple bypass surgery, and is recovering well now, thank you Lord!

I got back last Wednesday and had alot of cleaning to do, and I've just now gotten back to the computer to get my scrap fix, plus try to get caught up on my CT work. So here they are, a few pages I've done with some kits from Fishbowl Designs, plus one that somehow I forgot to post when the kit came out.



This first one is with her newest kit called Just Purples. I'm really loving doing pages with different shades of the same color. Now I cheated a little with this layout (I'm super tired) so I decided to used one of her Templates from her Fishfood Backgrounds.


This next one is of my mom's dog/baby Tucker. I took my mom & Tucky down to the beach only a week after her surgery to take some pictures of them together. This pup is just too funny, and was so much fun to take pictures of! I used Doodle Bug for this layout. This is just full of adorable little bugs and just SCREAMS summer picnic! Super cute kit!!! For the title I used her Fishin For Letters alpha chain kit. I really liked using these to make the title!

This last page is the one I forgot to post...oops! I used this beautiful kit & mini add on called Eco Earth that was created for Earth Day. I just ADORE this kit! The earthy colors & elements are just so beautiful!

One last thing before I go, cause I love a great sale, and I've just got to pass this along because I've been coveting some of these kits for a while, and well Sunshine Studio Scraps bundled 15 of their mega kits together for only $15! (these usually go for $6.00 each) I have no idea how long this sale will be going for this, so go grab it up while your getting the awesome Fishbowl Designs kits!

**all kit pictures are linked to store...hope you like working with them as much as I did!

I'll be posting again before the weekend is over, I still have more CT work to do this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment