Sunday, July 10, 2011



Well I still have to redesign my blog, and that is coming, but I got wrapped up in a bit of scrapping so that was put on hold. I also was accepted to be on the CT for Cinzia Designs! After drooling all over my keyboard while looking through her designs at OScraps I decided to send her an e-mail asking when she would be having her next CT. Long story short...a few hours and e-mails later she asked me to be on her CT! I couldn't be happier, and I'm LOVING working with her kits already!

Check out these pages I did with her kits...

This page I used her Everyday Life #3 Papers, Elements, and Word Art



This one is a QP from her Celebrate Life Kit


I can't wait to do more pages...I actually have a very special one in the works, but I really need to get some sleep tonight!


1 comment:

  1. Love them. I love Allison's blue mouth too cute. And I am so looking for that QP it's super cute

    ReplyDelete