Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School






WOO HOO...YIPPIE...HALELUAH...THE KIDS WENT BACK TO SCHOOL!

With that being said of course there were tons of pictures taken this morning, and now that the house is nice an quiet I was able to put these pages together without any distractions....ahhhhh it's so nice!

Don't get me wrong, I love my girls dearly and I do miss them when they are at school, but there is something special about the quiet that falls upon the house on the first day of school. All of the chaos of the summer just seems to melt away, the routine of everyday life begins again, and things just seem calmer. A part of me is sad because my baby started Kindergarten today...her first day of REAL school. But that just means new adventures are ahead for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment