Friday, August 21, 2009

The Beginning

Since I don't want to flood my Reno Creations Blog with tons of digital scrapbook pages I figured I would start a blog just for that, and here it is.

I've been doing traditional scrapbooking, card making, and all other kinds of crafts for the past 4 years, and I honestly never thought I would ever be interested in digital scrapbooking, but like the saying goes Never Say Never, because now I am hooked!

Let me start by saying I have not yet begun to create my own items for my projects. Everything I have done I have used someone work. I would love to give credit to everyone, but honestly I lost track of where I got all of the kits from. I downloaded several of them from two peas in a bucket, free digital scrapbooking, and shabby princess, but I think some of my favorite that I have found so far come from Honey Designs. Two peas in a bucket has a HUGE selection of free items, and is a great place to start if your new to digital like I am!
~thanks Melina for letting me know about them~

So...on to the show...I hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave comments!

This is my very first digital page...not too bad for my first try at it!



The photographs done in this page and the one above are by MRC Photography...an amazing photograper and friend! ~love ya Melina! You can see more of her amazing work at www.myspace.com/mrcphotography





I will be posting more in a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment