Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Earlier this week I got a few layouts done but never got a chance to post them. This first one was from a challenge at Scrappity Doo Dah. (If you haven't check out that site yet get your booty over there and check them out...they rock!!!) The kit I used here is called My Big Adventure, and it is a huge collaboration kit put together to support Autism research. 100% of the proceeds from this kit go to the Autism Society of America! Besides it being a ROCKIN kit it is for a cause close to my heart! If you would like to purchase this kit it can be found here.


This next page was done with And the Leaves Came Tumbling Down by Digi Overdose and Bekah E. Designs.



This last one is made with a kit called Halloween Buddies by Jeannie Marie's Scraps. There are some really adorable elements in this kit!!!

Right now I'm working on getting some card templates put together to get a jump start on the holidays. If you are interested in photo cards (ya know the ones that everyone sends out every year with a picutre of their kids/family/pets at Christmas) just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment