Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feelin Scrappity

Scrappity-Doo-Dah (one of the site's where I'm on the Creative Team) has just re-vamped their site and it is sooooo darn cute! If your into digital scrapbooking they are having some awesome sales to celebrate the new look, plus a bunch of challenges and games!

Here is a few more layouts I did with the Best Witches Kit by Designs by Hutchie. This is such an adorable kit, and there is sooooo much in it!


The second page isn't one of my favorites....not really my style (but I already blogged about that) but I was playing with all of the different elements in this kit and when I saw that awesome haunted house I knew I had this picture from last Halloween and thought ohhh...that could be cute!

It's almost time to pick up the kiddos...and I'm now down to 2. Melina is no longer quarantined and is going to see her kids for the first time in a week today after school!!! I know she is super excited, and so are the kids! I should probably bring my camera because I know it is going to be craziness!!! I'm happy for her but sad at the same time. We really had a lot of fun having everyone here...boy is it going to be quiet tonight! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment