Monday, October 26, 2009

New Blog Design & More

Well I finally got this blog design thing down! The last time I messed with it I thought I was going to pull all my hair out...but a little more practice and whala! I'm so excited!!! (see it really is the little things in life that make me happy!!!)

I haven't scrapped much the past week. I had to do a massive cleaning of my house because I had the landlord coming over with the realtor to take a look at it. We are trying to purchase the house we've been renting for the past 5 years, so please keep your fingers crossed for us that all goes well. The scrapping I did do this week was mostly for a friend, so I'm not going to post them up here, but I did do this page with a kit by Digi Overdose called Snow Me Your Love. It is the daily download kit at Scrappity Doo Dah.

I hope you all like the new blog design! Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment: