Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last Day Of Soccer

Well today is Skylar's last soccer game, and this afternoon she has her team party. She is very sad that the season has come to an end, but she now has a new love for the game, and is looking forward to the next season. To remember her first season of soccer I made these pages for her!

This first one was made with 3 Dog Design's kit called Punked. It is an adorable Punk/Rock Stary/Skater kinda kit. It is now available at My Life & Scrap and it is 25% off until April 16th!

The second one I made for her was with a template from Fisbowl Designs and I used the mega collab kit from Sunshine Studios called Twilight. The kit is filled with night time themed papers and elements, and the template is included in the collab kit. It is on sale for only $3...so grab it up now because I'm not sure how much longer the sale will go on, after that it goes up to $6!!! I love the collab kits from there, and I hate that I've missed some of the sales they have had on these awesome kits.

And of course I had to do a page with my other munchkin! This one is one of the Easter pages for this year, and I have MANY more to do. I used a great kit by Fishbowl Designs called Just Greens and it is the perfect go to kit for anything green(plus it is on sale too! I will be using this one for some upcoming bluebonnet pics, so stay tuned for those.

I haven't forgotten about the promised quick pages from my last post. I've been uber busy and haven't had the chance to complete them yet...I want them to be "just perfect" for you all. So bear with me, and I will get those to you soon! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment