Monday, April 12, 2010

A new CT with ADORABLE kits!

I was accepted to be a part of My 4 Princesses Designs, and I couldn't be happier! She has the most adorable kits! She designs exclusively for Enchanted Studio Scraps, and you can check out her kits Here. This is the first page with her newest kit called KT's Flower Garden...you all know how I love things that sparkle...and this kit is filled with GLITTER!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Super cute butterflies & ladybugs + glitter= a happy scrapper over here! I had a blast making this page, and I can't wait to work with more of her kits!

BTW...thank you for the comments on the Soccer Kit! Your feedback really makes me want to make another one. I just have to get some house cleaning done first before I can start a new kit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment