Saturday, April 17, 2010

LOTD during a migraine

This has been a rough week for me. Whenever I get one of my wonderful migraines it just knocks me out for a while, and this week was no different. I get real lethargic & cranky before it happens, and then whammo it hits and I'm usless. Luckily this one didn't last for days, but it still takes it's toll on me.

While I was away from the digi scrappin world I received the Layout of the Day at Enchanted Studio Scraps for my Spring has Sprung layout (the one in the post below this one)! I am so excited, but the credit has to go to the awesome designer for making such an awesome kit! I used My 4 Princesses Designs kit called KT's Flower Garden.


Isn't it adorable?!?!? I linked the kit for you, so go check it out!

I'll be working on some more pages this weekend (if the kids let me) PLUS I'm working on a new project (not scrapbook related) that I'll be showcasing on my Reno Creations Blog sometime in the next week or so, so watch out for that!

1 comment:

  1. sorry its late but congrats with L.O.T.D..
    Who knows, you might even win L.O.T.W :) thats a Very Beautiful LO you did. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete