Saturday, September 19, 2009

a challenge for me


Everyone has a different style of scrapbooking that they prefer...it's kind of like ice cream, some like chocolate, others like vanilla. Both are great, but you tend to like one more than the other.

I prefer a more traditional scrapbooking look, and when this challenge came about to scraplift a page where the individual was extracted from the photo my first thought was to pass. That is not a style that I like doing, but then I thought about it and figured Heck why not! Trying something different is the whole purpose of a challenge!

So I created this page this page...I'm still not sure if I even like it, but it is something different, and I figured I would put it up here. It took me forever to complete it, and looks NOTHING like the page I was supposed to scraplift, but once I got started it kinda took on a life of it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment