Friday, September 25, 2009

What a Wild & Crazy Day

So today started off like every other one...coffee, get the kids ready for school, come home and get on the computer. I've been fighting off a headache for a few days now...darn thing has just been lingering, not a full blown migraine, but enough to be extremely irritating. I tried to lay down in the morning, but hubby called from Germany so I talked to him for a bit, then got back on the computer. Thats when I got the e-mail asking me to be part of the CT for Relocated Dixie Girl and Fishbowl designs...I'm still super stoked about that! Shortly after I got a scary call from my dear friend. I could barely understand her because she was crying, and I couldn't make out what she was saying. My first thought was oh crap, something happened to her husband or brother (both are currently in Iraq) but then she said she had to go to the doctors, and would I pick up the kids from school. Well long story short she somehow came down with the H1N1 virus, also known as Swine Flue. Me, being the wonderful friend that I am will be giving her plenty of crap about this once she is feeling better....I better write down the one liners and puns so that I remember them, cause I have the worst memory in the world! In the meantime, she is quarintined to her house, and her kids are gonna be spending the weekend here with me. My kids are totally stoked about this, and as long as no major fights break out between the 5 of them I think it will be alot of fun. Since I don't think I'll be doing any scrapping this weekend I'll post my last lay out of the week. I missed the speed scrap at Gotta Pixel this evening, but followed the directions after it was over and came up with this page. It is so cool seeing how everyone interprets the directions differently, and I really enjoy doing speed scraps. So here it is...my "Say Cheese" page. I used a kit from Mel Haines Designs called what else...Say Cheese! Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be back to scrappin on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment