Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well lucky me I get to play today! The kids went to grandmas house, and guess what I'm doing...yeah not big surprise there! I was going to wait to post till this evening, and post all of the layouts I do today at one time, but that's not going to happen!

So this first one is one of my favorite pics from MRC Photography. I love her work, and I wanted to do a few pages for her. This is the first of them...I call it Garden Baby. This picture just reminds me of a baby in the Garden of Eden...hence the name Garden Baby!


Since the summer is officially over next week I thought I'd put together this summer page...better late than never! I love this pic of all the kids, and I had to do a FUN layout for it.



And here is one more from the same day...

No comments:

Post a Comment