Friday, September 18, 2009

Speed Scrap Fun!

I just love Gotta Pixel and tonight Connie Prince, one of the awesome designers for them hosted a Speed Scrap. This was the first time I did one live, the other I did was after the speed scrap was already over and I followed the instructions and created the page, but this was so much more fun!

This is the page I created tonight during the speed scrap. This is my fraternal grandmother with my cousin and myself sometime around 1976 or 1977. I used an adorable kit called Chilli and Chocolate that you can find here.


I'm not sure how much I will be able to get done this weekend. My husband left for Germany today, and whenever he leaves Allison goes into a bit of a funk. She is such a Daddy's Girl and she really hates it when he has to leave. So I'm going to try and keep the kids busy this weekend. Hope you all have a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment