Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm getting excited for Fall!

The weather here doesn't cool down till around Halloween, even though tomorrow is officially the first day of fall! I have seen so many beautiful Fall kits (and I'm working on one of my own) so I figured I would make a fall inspired page today. The pic is from last year on my birthday when I took the kids to Sweetberry Farms in Marble Falls, TX. It is the only place around here that kind of has a pumpkin patch. Well it's more like a TON of pumpkins put together on the ground...no vines or leaves or anything like back home, but hey, it works! They do have tons of stuff for the kids to do, plus a hayride to a wild flower fields that is just beautiful. I will be taking the kids there again in a few weeks for my birthday...but till then I figured I would use a cute picture from last years excursion. Enjoy!

PS...The kit I used here is a from a blog train. You can hop on the Autumn Wishes Blog Train HERE if you would like the kit for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment