Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Love Cupcakes Freebie


woo hoooooo....I finished my first digital scrapbook kit! I'm so excited, and I wanted to share it with everyone. I adore cupcakes....they are the perfect little piece of heaven, not to mention totally adorable, so it was only fitting that my first kit would be about cupcakes.

Feel free to download it by clicking on the preview picture. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and if you use the kit please e-mail your layout to me at su.stampnscrap@gmail.com so I can see it!

I hope you all like it :D

11 comments:

  1. Very cute indeed--great job on the extractions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing ever! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow:)what a good start for a beginner:)If you want to have a big traffic try to upload it on digiscrapdepot.com.
    P.S Congrats on your first kit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW What a beautiful kit. I love the cupcakes and rich colors. They look really yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo cute.. thanks for sharing ur first kit.. Hope there are many more to come..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job--thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I created my second digi-page with your kit! Thanks so much! Do you have a button to link it back to you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh, I get hungry just looking at this! thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete